This year I:
- drove for the very first time since my accident, something I was terrified to do.
- adopted a second cat, which for sure has been a challenge but I'm so thankful for this little rascal.
- launched my own lipstick. (!!)
- Entered 3 makeup contents. Which is something, again, that I was so nervous. However, entering these contests brought so many opportunities for me. I now am in contact with two major brands (that I love) and I ended up making the TOP 20 of the It Cosmetics contest... which was such an amazing blessing to me.
- went to Chicago for the very first time with Dustin. While this trip may not have went like we both planned, it brought us closer and we still had a lot of fun.
- Attending my very first adaptive camp, Camp Possability. Through this camp I learned a lot and made forever friends who understand where I am coming from and can support me.
- went back to college. UGH. You all know this was something that I was NOT excited about doing... but again, I took a risk and it paid off. This semester was so scary for me but was so good for me.