In 2015 I wanted to:
1. DRIVE / I did get behind the wheel again but I do not have a car yet. Legally, I can drive. I just can't afford a car right now. Hopefully that will happen soon but I'm proud of myself for getting my license back!
2. JOB / I didn't get a job this year, but I did go back to college. Which I feel is just as great, if not better. School was my number one priority over the last few months and it will be this year until I get that degree.
3. BE MORE SOCIAL / I'm still not where I want to be socially- but going back to school was helpful. I'm learning that I like my alone time and that is okay too.
4. GROW / I wanted to reach 5,000 subs on YT and that did not happen. I did hit 2k though that that's enough for me.
In 2016 I want to:
- BE MORE ORGANIZED: This means in my personal life and my home. I will achieve this goal by learned to plan better. I will also learn to not keep things I do not need or plan to use. I will also try to declutter often so that I can always make sure things that aren't being used can be donated.
- COUPON MORE: I would like to expand my tiny stockpile. I will try my best to learn as much as I can about couponing so that I can save the most money possible. Kind of a lame goal, but a helpful one.
- YOUTUBE: I want to build a better channel. I'm not going to set sub count goals because numbers really don't matter. I want to be better at interacting with other channels and building a community. I want to give back to my active subs with random giveaways and I want to be more active on my social media sites. I will be planning more giveaways on my channel in the new year but want to also have random surprise giveaways for people who are constantly active on my channel / social media.
- BE HAPPY: This year I've struggled a lot with being happy. I haven't always shown it (if at all) but I want to take control again. I want to focus more on my mental health and start what I need to do to help be in a more positive head space. I want to worry less and I want to love my body more. I've struggled with feeling so ugly lately and that effects a lot of things. I want to learn to love my body and myself, no matter what size I am. I, of course, want to be healthy but don't want to focus on numbers here either. I just want to make sure that I do whatever it takes this year to be happy again.
What are your goals for the new year?
p.s. there's TWO giveaways on my YT right now. One ends tomorrow (find it here) and one ends next week. Go enter before it's too late!