1. DRIVING / I already started getting this in motion within the last few weeks but I would love to get my license and gain that piece of independence back. It's a major bum having to depend on others to get me out of the house. I'm so nervous about driving but I know I will LOVE having that freedome again.
2. JOB / I am so ready to go back to work. I think it would be a huge thing for my mental health to get back around people and get out of the house.. plus of course I want a normal schedule and some extra spending money.
3. BE MORE SOCIAL / I've turned into such a homebody- and that's not me at all. I've kept to myself and pulled away from a lot of people and I want to stop that. I want get out more and not be so scared of being in public... but I know that takes little steps
4. GROW / I would like to set a goal for this blog and my YouTube channel to grow. I know it isn't about numbers but I would like to see those rise. Another thing that's important to me is making connections with others. I want to reach out to other bloggers / YouTubers and people who support me and make personal connections. My goal is to have 5,000 readers / subscribers by the end of 2015.
5. BE HEALTHY / Okay- I know this is totally cliche and expected but I've been trying to drop a few of the pounds I've put on lately. I've already started being more aware of what I'm putting into my body and trying to make a lifestyle change. It's a slow process but I really want to work on being more healthy this year.
I'm keeping it short because I know if I sit here and list a million goals- I'm not going to be able to make all of them happen. A lot of them work together with another and I think that will make it more reasonable to hit those goals.
Do you have any goals for the new year? I'd love to know them!