I was super excited to get this box. I honestly couldn't believe all the products that were in it.. the full retail value of this box was over 100$. Influenster and Mary Kay sent me all these products to share with you, so let's get to my review of the products and a tutorial.
1. Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara in I Love Black / This mascara is the kind of mascara I would normally grab when I pick out mascara in the store. The brush is great for adding lots of volume and separating my lashes. I don't find it to be anything amazing but it is a nice mascara. The retail value of this product is $15.
2. Mary Kay Cream eye color in Apricot Twist / I honestly usually don't like cream eye colors. I've been using a NYX cream shadow for a little while now and noticed it creasing a lot and wearing down so when I saw this in the box, I wasn't super excited about it. However, my instgram followers said I would LOVE it. The golden color of this is something I love so I gave it a go and I am in love. This product doesn't crease or seem to wear down for me and again, I love the color. The retail value of this product is $14.
3. Mary Kay Mineral cheek color Shy Blush / I also really love this blush! It gives a perfect glow to my skin and really brings out my freckles. Retail Value is $12
4. Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder / I don't ever use Translucent powder but this one does really blend into my skin well. I don't think I will be using this product as often because I don't normally grab translucent powder. Retail Value is $16
5. Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black / I'll be honest, I was always scared of gel eyeliner. Mostly because I suck at winged liner (watch the video for my trick to getting better at it!). This gel liner is super smooth and glides on my lids so easily and lasts so well. It really takes a good remover to take this off- and I love that! Retail Value is $18.
6. Mary Kay Bronzing Powder / I am new to bronzer and it scares me a little but this is perfect for my pale skin. It's also great if you like a light crease color. I feel comfortable using this bronzer because it isn't too dark for my skin tone. Retail Value $18
7. Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lip gloss in Mango Tango / At first I thought this was red, but it's more of light orange reddish color. I think this is PERFECT for a spring look. The gloss itself doesn't last very long and I notice myself applying a lot. It's kind of sticky, so if that's not your thing, I don't recommend this. Retail Value is $14
8. Mary Kay Cream eye color / concealer brush / This applies my cream eye color so well. I'm also very excited to use this around my brows to touch up any mistakes when filling in my brows. Retail Value $10
9. Powder brush / I think this brush is great for applying bronzer / blush. It isn't too overpowering and adds a perfect soft touch.
Here's the makeup look I created using these products.
*I was sent these products for the purpose of review to share with my readers. However, as always, all thoughts stated above are my own.