Happy Monday! Sorry this is coming out a little later than normal.
- Reach for my film cameras more often. / I honestly can't say this happened as often as I would have liked..
- Have a kick butt Valentines Day. / I had a wonderful night.. and not to mention I looked pretty freakin' fabulous with my new makeup / scarf.
- Cook an actual adult meal. / I didn't go all out but I did cook more than hot pockets and frozen chicken tenders for dinner.
- Teach Gregory has to use a scratch post. / Negative. BUT I did get him to stop chewing on things by buying him a new toy + some medicine from the vet.
- Sell at least 50 shirts this week. / As of Monday, Feb. 17, I've sold a little over 40 shirts and I've raised nearly $1000!!! I added the option to donate extra if they wanted and someone donated me $500! I am so thankful for everyone who has bought a shirt and/or donated to me. If you want to order a shirt, you can click HERE.
- Reach for my film camera more / Yup. I'm going to check this one off sooner or later.
- Finish the blog design I'm working on / I've been insanely busy lately + I am working on a blog design for a friend and I feel awful it's taking me so long. I get internet at my house tomorrow, so hopefully more things will get done.
- Reach 500 page views a day / I want to really work on bringing more traffic to this blog and so I would like to reach 500 page views a day.
- Stop listening to Timber by Pitbull + Ke$ha on repeat / Yeah- this probably won't happen. This song is so catchy.
Last week, I encouraged you to say one positive thing about yourself each day. I would like to know if any of you did this and how it changed your day / week.