I love doing these weekly wishes because I actually seem to get stuff done.
- Get all the blog kinks worked out. / I'm still working on possibly hiring a designer to update the look- but right now I'm more than happy with how everything looks and feels.
- Write more written posts / I would say that I did pretty okay with writing..
- Share my January favorites. / I wanted to do a video BUT I wrote a written post instead and you can find that HERE.
- Reach for my film cameras more often. / I have started unpacking and I found I have TWO working film cameras that I want to start using more. I posted on my personal Facebook about how I'm looking for any old film cameras I could get my hands on + thankfully, my uncle will be hooking me up. My 365 project has been ALL on my iPhone and I'm ready for that to change.
- Have a kick butt Valentines Day. / I made some really neat plans the other night for Valentine's Day and I want to make the most of it.
- Cook an actual adult meal. / I'm terrible about heating up some hot pocket or chicken fingers and calling that dinner. I eat WAYY too much frozen food and junk and I really want to attempt to cook a REAL meal. If you've ever shared a recipe on your blog or wanna send me your favorite recipes via Pinterest, let me know.
- Teach Gregory has to use a scratch post. / I really need to work on this one. Gregory has been chewing and clawing on everything (I'm going to get him to the vet to see why he's chewing- I think he's nervous about being in a new place) and I want to train him to scratch the scratch post instead of my couch.
- Sell at least 50 shirts this week. / I started a new fundraiser to help me attend Project Walk in March. I lack about $1000 to make this trip happen, so I am doing another fundraiser by selling shirts. I would like to sell at least 50 shirts this week and that means we would be halfway to our goal of 100. If you want to order a shirt, you can click HERE.