The end of the year is here. I honestly can't believe all the things that have happened this year and I thought it was only fitting to do a recap of the year + share my faves.. and not so faves of this year.
1. Post a video of you doing something crazy ( i.e. sucking your used bloody tampon) + you're going to go viral. Be smart about your choices though, because it will come back to bite you.. No pun intended. (Giovanna Plowman, I'm talking to you.)
2. Also, 2013 was full of annoying, pointless and just plain terrible songs. Harlem Shake, What Does The Fox Say? These played over + over again on the radio and I will be so glad when these things die out.
3. Twerking can cause riots. Not only did twerking cause everyone to go CRAZY over Miley Cyrus, it became a huge fad. I will give anyone who can twerk props though, because it's much harder than it looks.
4. Speaking of Miley, she isn't Hannah Montana anymore guys. Just in cause her little VMA stunt didn't prove that to you, she also made out with a sledgehammer and rode naked on a wrecking ball to get her point across.
5. I also learned there's an abbreviation for everything. LMS (like my status), SMH (shake my head), LBVS (laughing but very serious), dwmsufenow (dang we making stuff up for everything now or what?, you get the point.
2013 was a good year for me though
1. I turned 21 and now can officially order adult drinks in public. (I feel fancy)
2. I got to go to California for the very first time + attend an awesome therapy center.
3. My sister adopted a beautiful baby girl, meaning I'm now the aunt to TWO beautiful little girls.
4. I got to see two of my favorite bands this year. A Day To Remember + Fall Out Boy
5. My blog hit 1,000 followers and that means so much to me!
I'm sure there was a lot of other awesome things to happen but here's a slight recap. I would love to know about all the things 2013 was for you. Share with me your 2013 recap posts below!