- I seriously reach for this baby ALL the time. I love being able to use it for all sorts of looks + it's perfect for traveling because it's small. I ordered it off TopHatter for less than retail + it's probably the best choice I've made in a while.
// Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- I wrote a review on this mascara forever ago + I wasn't so impressed but lately I've been reaching for it so often. It makes my lashes look awesome + it comes off so easy at night.
// Say Yes to Grapefruit Facial Wipes
- Hands down the BEST facial wipe I've ever use. It smells good + it's easy on my skin. Plus, it's cruelty free.
// Wet N Wild Pressed Powder
- I love this pressed powder because one, it's cheap. Two, it's light enough for my skin and three, I'm pretty sure it's cruelty free.
// Rite Aid Renewal Face/Powder Brush
- I bought this when I was in California as a birthday gift and it's such a soft brush. I love using it to apply my powder because it gives such a soft touch.
// Intials, Inc. Makeup Bag.
- My sister bought me the BEST makeup bag for Instials, Inc + I'm totally in love with it. It's perfect for traveling and even has places to organize. Take a look at it here
- Uh this show rules. I watched season 1 & 2 in a matter of days online and I was so excited when this new season came out. It's a bit strange at points but I totally love it... and Evan Peters? Total babe.
- I kind of feel like it's getting off to a slow start BUT I still dig it. I think it has a really cool plot to it, just hope they do something with it.
// Pretty Little Liars
- Okay, I know it won't be back for a while now BUT the Halloween special was pretty kick butt.
True Vintage Love
- Brittney is such a sweet gal with killer eyebrows! She just had a little baby girl + I'm seriously so excited to watch her grow as a mom.
// Life as Mrs Aguila
- I love working with Victoria. She's so sweet + so easy to work with. I am super thankful the blogging world brought us together.
// Sometimes Z Takes Pictures
- Z is a lot like me, actually. Except she's much cuter + seems way more together than me. I really loved this post she wrote about why she sponsors blogs.
- I have an addiction. I think I use this app so much on m phone. It's probably my most favorite social media site.
// Common Courtesy
- The Newest A Day To Remember album is seriously so perfect. I've been listening to it so much + I can't stop